Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The goodness of God is amazing



The Lord God's tender mercies are new each and every morning. Bless his holy name for allowing me to draw breath another day. Joy fills my countenance because his goodness surrounds me. His vast riches are never ending and my soul rejoices because of his boundless patience towards me. His love is eternal and for this reason these lips of clay will forever sing of his glory.

He has delivered me from darkness and set my feet upon the path of light. My heart rejoices in the truth of my God. From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same the name of the Lord will be praised. My eyes will forever be fixed upon him, he alone guides my steps, and his direction in my life is what keeps me from stumbling. My hands will be lifted in adoration and my mouth will declare of the grace that he has shown me.

The Lord God, he is God and by his word he orders my steps. Therefore my heart will be kept pure before him, and his word is hidden within it. If not for his mercy this man would still be on the road to eternal separation. There is no fear in me when darkness comes because his presence lights the way, therefore my heart will not grow weary, nor will it faint. He always keeps his word and knowing that he will never leave me or forsake me makes my heart glad.

God is the only one who can clam the raging storms that try to sink me in the depths of despair. His love upholds me, and he gives me the strength to endure any trial that comes my way. He always makes a way of escape so that my feet will not falter from the path of righteousness. This man can walk in faith and free from doubt because the hand that made the world is upon me for good.

The fire will be embraced when it comes because it is an opportunity to refine me into a man with a pure heart, it will make me stronger. God will uphold me as the fire is passed through so that it does not consume me. Therefore my heart will not faint within me because God is with me.

God is so good to me, therefore he can have his way with my heart because this man trusts he always has only good prepared for me. He is the potter and I'm the clay being molded into a vessel fit for the Master's perfect use. My heart has learned through the years that God will give me the best he has to offer. Therefore Lord lead on, lead on!


The goodness of my God is amazing and it's so refreshing to be able to trust his word.







No comments:

Post a Comment